Skip to content
COVID Update
--

All counties with UNM facilities are presently classified by the CDC as Low COVID Community Levels.

-- collapse --

C335: Faculty Exchanges


The University of New Mexico has a well established precedent of paying the salary of a faculty member who exchanges positions with a faculty member in another institution for a semester or an academic year, provided the other professor comes to UNM with salary paid by that faculty member's own institution and the exchange is approved by the UNM dean and department chairperson concerned.